Open-Realty 2.3.1Open-Realty is a free, open source real estate listing manager. Intended to be both easy to install and easy to administer, Open-Realty uses PHP to drive a mySQL backend, thus creating a tool which is fast and flexible..
- User frontend is validated to XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.
- New Graphical Administrative Interface.
- Built in WYSIWYG page editor for modifying non database pages.
- New Easy Installer to reduce setup time.
- Allows visitors to look through your real estate listings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365.25 days a year.
- Easily keep your property listings updated -- no HTML coding required to add, delete, or modify listings.
- Built-in image manager -- upload photos via your web browser, either when creating new listings or modifying an existing one. If photos are not uploaded for a property, a "photo not available" image will be automatically displayed for the listing.
- Automatically thumbnails -- smaller versions of your images are automatically created through the GD library.
- Automagically interfaces with Yahoo Maps -- potential customers will always know exactly where to find your property.
- Flexible database backend -- compatible with mysql, oracle, microsoft SQL, etc... through the ADODB abstraction layer.
- Secure -- no one but you can change your listings.
- Easy to install -- just edit a single configuration file.
- Showcase specific properties -- built-in featured listing manager allows you to place special offerings right on your front page.
- Flexible search -- browse properties according to whatever criteria you like.
- Configurable forms -- Don't like the form choices included in Open-Realty? Change them to meet your needs!
- Template system -- produce a sophisticated site without any knowledge of PHP
Of course, Open-Realty is written entirely in PHP, which makes it easy to customize and revise to match the look of your website.